Welcome to WIFI Antennas

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Admin

Antennas for Drones

190 posts in this topic
4 minutes ago, Admin said:

,,,okay, I will try to do a simulation of this antenna...!!!

...the input impedance is 50 Ohm...???

Yes ,50 Ohm.

1.JPG

1 person likes this

read about such antennas. Made a connection point as in the photo. It seems better but I still want better

2024-05-12_22.41.13.PNG

photo1715518064.jpeg

Aksonx2, please excuse me, I have small problems with the simulation program and I'm going to be a little late with it...!!!

On 13.05.2024 at 3:16 PM, Admin said:

Aksonx2, please excuse me, I have small problems with the simulation program and I'm going to be a little late with it...!!!

Don't worry. It's ok. I'm also waiting for windless weather to test this antenna option in field flights. Science requires sacrifice!!!

Aksonx2,

,,,I finally managed to do the simulation for you, but it seems that the antenna is not quite successful..!!!

screenshot_1.png

1 hour ago, Admin said:

Aksonx2,

,,,I finally managed to do the simulation for you, but it seems that the antenna is not quite successful..!!!

screenshot_1.png

Thank you so much for your time. It also seemed to me that this antenna connection option is a little incorrect. 

I changed the location of the cable connection in the middle of the connection line, above I posted a photo. The results were as follows on the analyzer. The results above are incorrect since they were in a small room and industrial interference was detected on the air

1 person likes this

,,,my friend, for which frequency do you want the antenna to work...???

I apologize for the arrogance:) do not share the project file? In order not to waste your time, I will play with the size of the antennas myself.

okay, maybe later, I have a little work now...!!1

48 minutes ago, Aksonx2 said:

I apologize for the arrogance:) do not share the project file? In order not to waste your time, I will play with the size of the antennas myself.

54 minutes ago, Admin said:

,,,my friend, for which frequency do you want the antenna to work...???

I fly this antenna now at 1320 MHz. I suggest you stay that way. Cut less:))))

changed the connection location and replaced the wire with strips in the connection. 

If you have free time, can you check me out? I'm still in CST. According to your articles on the forum. A little later I will put optimization

148.JPG

1320patch.cst

1 person likes this

,,,did you really buy this antenna from the store...???

photo1715518064.jpeg.db055aa34283c9a6e8a890e1974a841e.jpeg

IIRC the WIRES UNDER the discs (closer to reflector) gave less reactivity ...improving VSWR...

1 person likes this