Welcome to WIFI Antennas

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

acri

STUCK on CST

39 posts in this topic

after I unistall and I install again ... it turns out the problem is still the same

,,,have you uninstalled it with REVO ... ??
,,,after uninstallation, shut down and restart the computer...!!!!

24.jpg

2 hours ago, Admin said:

,,,one more time...!!!

after all I tried ...
apparently the results are still the same :D

I might be crazy ... hahehehehe

you are driving me crazy ...!!!
my cst file is going to you?

brother, the file that you gave me, can I open it and I can see the results ...
but when I delete the results and I try to repeat the process it turns out the process stops exactly the way I posted ... even though I reinstalled CST by restarting the pc it turns out the results are the same as the process stopped

which makes me wonder, if the usual model for example 1 patch the process runs smoothly

Edited by acri

47 minutes ago, Admin said:

you are driving me crazy ...!!!
my cst file is going to you?

solved brother i change CST 2014 with CST 2018
thank for help me

1 person likes this

ok, you have now the latest version of cst on an old computer ...!!!

1 person likes this

2 hours ago, Admin said:

ok, you have now the latest version of cst on an old computer ...!!!

hehehhe
thank you very much for the time you give

The version is not important, the computer is not important. To solve the problem, you need to change the type of solver - voila. Sorry for reviving the zombie post.

1 person likes this

7 hours ago, clanon said:

learn that...(the hard way)¬¬

In fact, Demiurge is partly right. The version of the computer is not that important. You don't even have to change the solver. I have been using this toy for more than half a year. https://aliexpress.ru/item/1005003481605422.html?_randl_currency=RUB&_randl_shipto=RU&acnt=4173237791&aff_platform=jvru&aff_short_key=brxT3bLh&albad=539506445161&albag=126913380958&albagn=pc&albch=dspl&albcp=14307178457&albkwd=pla-385021937959&campaignName=JVRU_PC_ALI_WEBall_RF_UA_sTrade_ROAS_AFFCAll_New_MCC_Perform&cn=14307178457&dp=EAIaIQobChMIquLJ6JeM9AIVEBd7Ch1Q1Q4MEAQYAyABEgLVFPD_BwE&feed_id=20&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIquLJ6JeM9AIVEBd7Ch1Q1Q4MEAQYAyABEgLVFPD_BwE&isdl= y & netw = u & sellermenu_hide = true & sku_id = 12000025982654071 & src = googleweb & tracelog = googleweb_jvru_pc_14307178457 & utm_campaign = JVRU_PC_ALI_WEBall_RF_UA_sTrade_Allmed_Acc At about $ 150, it can handle most CST2021 projects. Of course, the computing speed is slightly worse than that of the Ryzen5 3600, but it is quite workable. There are practically no differences from the speed of the CST16.