Welcome to WIFI Antennas

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

chilanzar2

Diary of a solid man-a beginner antennae in excess of high frequencies.

235 posts in this topic

2200---2500 MHz

1 person likes this

The last option and I think it's good

anigif.gif

For adaptation,,,try this with Anritsu

4f.jpg

I went to look for the screws from the computer. Also, I cut the new strip line with a laser

Good morning!
Admin, up to the strip line connector does not reach 1 mm. How to be?

I sit in the bazaar "1000 things" looking for cogs-nuts - 7mm. Instead, bought other things - a panel antenna -180MHz, a panel antenna 2400. And something else. But, we did not understand what kind of device it was, and did not smoke. These are the 2 panel antennas I bought for $ 16. Excellent.

photo_2017-05-06_16-32-37.jpg

photo_2017-05-06_16-40-17.jpg

photo_2017-05-06_16-48-10.jpg

Admin, what is it? I want to buy this device. But, I do not know what to do with it

photo_2017-05-06_17-02-19.jpg

photo_2017-05-06_17-04-34.jpg

Edited by chilanzar2

Wavion WBS-2400 base station is an advanced wireless broadband base station operating in the 2.4 GHz unlicensed band. Based on an array of 6 antennas and 6 radios, the WBS-2400 leverages Wavion’s beamforming technology to provide extended range and superior connectivity in both Line-of-Sight (LOS) and Non-Line-of-Sight (NLOS) conditions.
Furthermore, Wavion’s advanced SDMA technology doubles the base station’s downlink capacity. These unmatched characteristics enable service providers, municipalities, and governments to deliver high quality, Wi-Fi service with significantly fewer base stations at a much lower cost.

wbs-2400.jpg

71.jpg

1 person likes this

I think this is getting closer to reality,,,

viitura_01.gif

33.jpg

1 person likes this

We worked all night. At a distance of 7mm, the reflector-director, swr is very different between the ports. If you approximate - 5-4 mm, then swr starts to improve.

1 person likes this

modified

21.jpg

And then adjust the impedance of the antenna by adding insulating dielectric spacers

7.JPG

1 person likes this

What type of connector is this one you use?
I want the dimensions ... !!!

The red sizes are the real ones?

34.jpg

35.jpg

1 person likes this

I think, most of all, that's right, I was lucky - this forum is new, therefore, it has not yet dispersed. Admin and I - are the united duo who communicate on antennas. I, in the world of these antennas, I am a complete dilettante. Do not understand almost everything. Since, no one else writes, except us, then, the admin is nursing with me. I'm like a little kid. I was very lucky. I know the participants of this forum, you come and read me. The admin helps me a lot. I will try to pay him, like him, for his assistance to me. I master this world of antennas in geometric progression. I get lucky! Glory to you,  God!9_9

1 person likes this

2 hours ago, chilanzar2 said:

I think, most of all, that's right, I was lucky - this forum is new, therefore, it has not yet dispersed. Admin and I - are the united duo who communicate on antennas. I, in the world of these antennas, I am a complete dilettante. Do not understand almost everything. Since, no one else writes, except us, then, the admin is nursing with me. I'm like a little kid. I was very lucky. I know the participants of this forum, you come and read me. The admin helps me a lot. I will try to pay him, like him, for his assistance to me. I master this world of antennas in geometric progression. I get lucky! Glory to you,  God!9_9

Hey, you have to know one thing, everywhere, everyone is very smart, but when it comes to reality, everybody gets bruised ..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 person likes this

People are different. Even our fingers are also different. We must forgive - whenever possible, but do not forget.
---------------------------------
In the meantime, - I've soldered this regulator, and I regulate the fluoroplastic, the smell. I do not want to make a separate hole. I'm so tired - I'm all holey and holey. This box does not have a flat place. Tomorrow, with the help of a laser, I'll puncture all the holes - even the holes for the connectors:)

photo_2017-05-07_22-10-55.jpg

1 person likes this

Erkin, you do not have to put too many holes in the reflector, so use that,( riveter )

download.jpg

The antenna box must withstand the weather....!!!!

untitled.JPG

1 person likes this

Sir, I'm going to the plant - I'll cut the other reflector. Under such a screw I will make a hole - 4mm

photo_2017-05-07_18-28-32.jpg

1 person likes this

Erkin,but with Anritsu you did all the measurements?

1 person likes this