Welcome to WIFI Antennas

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
antes

Currently best div solution for directional 2.4Ghz external antenna

Hello!

What is the currently best solution to build an directional (maybe yagi) antenna without machines?
I want an easy, fast and good solution for an antenna that i can use on my external adapter.
I saw videos and read some topics here about different yagis, round, copper bars, copper tapes, but i am not sure if they really work...
Andrew Mcneil uploaded an Video 9 years ago that shows an 19 Element yagi made with copper tape, is it outdated?

So what is the best div solution?
Does Copper Tape antennas really work? How thick does it have to be?
Does Copper bars work better then tape? hollow or solid?
Is copper the best material?
Can / Do I have to increase the power of the adapter to fit the antenna size? (19 Element Yagi for example)

The Yagi antenna needs to be very well adjusted between the two points. A patch antenna solves this with almost the same gain as a yagi. I prefer the flat one.

,,,, as a material, galvanized sheet is indicated for the reflector and vibrator, and aluminum sheet can be used for directors...!!!

,,,,what frequency are you interested in...??/