Welcome to WIFI Antennas

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

chilanzar2

Antennas from China!

Here we discuss the antennas "made in China". From other countries, too, is allowed. We spread our photos of antennas, write about our impressions.

Came the antenna Yagi. Written by freg: 1710-2170. SWR 1.4 only at a frequency of 1800 MHz. SWR 1.9 to fr2100. Amplification - I do not know. I think it's bad. Written on the antenna 13DBi 

Edited by chilanzar2

what?this?

26.jpg

or this...??

dsc000hwh.jpg

dsc000kwk.jpg

1 person likes this

Ok, Erkin, I will resume simulating this antenna for you

1 person likes this

Is not the good antenna

,,,with directors...

31.jpg

,,,without directors..

30.jpg

But, patches are not square on the simulator. They should be square

All patches are square, as seen in the picture...!!!

33.jpg

Aa .., all the time thought that you were wrong on these ports. I wanted to fix it ... but, you beat me

Today received such an OMNI. It looks good. Handsomely. Inside the protective cap piece of wrapping paper - I think so - just paper. I did not have time to check it. In addition, I only have a swr-meter. The cable is not mechanically fastened. My opinion, the cable rests on the soldering of its central core. He does not hold on to anything else. I will test this device. This omni cost me $ 20

photo_2017-04-25_00-19-29.jpg

photo_2017-04-25_00-00-11.jpg

photo_2017-04-25_00-00-48.jpg

photo_2017-04-25_00-00-31.jpg

photo_2017-04-25_00-21-53.jpg

1 person likes this

I would be interested in adapting the impedance, you put some dimensions if you can,..!!!

Inside,corrugated cardboard , helps concentrate the electromagnetic wave as a dielectric lens,I think...!!!!

Impedance?! My Anritsu S331d can not check the impedance. Or I do not know how to check. This device cost me a free. But me it's free. Today I worked long and hard at my job. Did not have time to check this OMNI. If I fail to measure the impedance on my anthrite, then I will ask you to make this an engineer in our communication institute. They have Rudy-Schwartz

photo_2017-04-25_00-44-52.jpg

photo_2017-04-25_00-44-07.jpg

photo_2017-04-25_00-43-43.jpg

Jomy, impedance and vswr - different parameters?

We do not know how to test impedance. In the laboratory, the Ministry of Communications said that if low vswr, then the impedance would also be normal. Do not know how to test impedance. This laboratory has an anechoic chamber. Such at us "experts".This omni antenna only for 1700-2600 showed a low vswr of -1.3. Very high vswr at 850-960 - 2.

For a good antenna VSWR should be <1.2

1 person likes this

"No one, both of them are chinese lies...!!!!

1 person likes this