Welcome to WIFI Antennas

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Admin

Uda Yagi 9

In the 1926, Dr. Shintaro Uda and Dr. Hidetsugu Yagi of the Tohoku Imperial University invented a directional antenna system consisting of an array of coupled parallel dipoles.

The second dipole in the Yagi-Uda array is the only driven element with applied input/output source feed, all the others interact by mutual coupling since receive and reradiate electromagnetic energy; they act as parasitic elements by induced current. It is assumed that an antenna is a passive reciprocal device, then may used either for transmission or for reception of the electromagnetic energy: this well applies to Yagi-Uda also.

The simplest or minimal Yagi-Uda antenna has at least two parasitic elements behind the Driven Element (DE); the antenna with only one parasitic element as Reflector element (Ref) is generally called Yagi antenna. This happens when the electrical length of the parasitic element is greater than the driven element.

yagi9_01.jpg

yagi9_02.jpg

yagi9_03.jpg

yagi9_04.jpg

yagi9_05.jpg

yagi9_06.jpg

yagi9_07.jpg

yagi9_08.jpg

2 people like this

Hello my friend.
Can we build this antenna with 25 dBi gain

Hi my friend,

Sure we can, just tell me by what frequency...??!!!

31 minutes ago, efeksk said:

with 1.2 ghz

:D ...wait a little...!!!

1 person likes this

17 yagi antenna elements for 1.2GHz

NBS-1.JPG

NBS-2.JPG

yagi16_01-tile.jpg

yagi16_07.jpg

2 people like this

Hi I need Yagi antenna for 2.4 GHz 16 DBI with dipole details.

This is only 9 elements and 14.1 gain!? Amazing.

Can you try with a 16 or 20 element?