Welcome to WIFI Antennas

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

tipa

20 MIMO panel on round patches

Have a nice day, JoMy! I would be very grateful!

1 person likes this

Something this site I buggy very persistently, probably, higher powers do not allow me to carry out his plan. Or is it the intrigues of the Kremlin?

I don't know, probably both...!!!

,,, the antenna I think would look like this, slightly modified...

26.jpg

"I can do absolutely everything, but okromya hours," - so we have a village carpenters say. "Why, okromya?" “There’s nowhere to turn around with an ax!” So for me, an ax would need a good blueprint with size
and this picture is just beautiful, but uninformative

"I can do absolutely everything, but okromya hours," - so we have a village carpenters say. "Why, okromya?" “There’s nowhere to turn around with an ax!” So for me, an ax would need a good blueprint with size
and this picture is just beautiful, but uninformative

I have always admired and admire people who do well what they do not know how ...
HFSS is a modeling program that you work with?
I read about it that it most accurately models than other competitors.
Very interesting thing, but, unfortunately, there is no time for its development independently, and there are no mentors nearby ...

,,,, here in the forum you can find something with HFSS program but I do not use it, it is more complicated, although offers more programming accuracy compared to CST...!!!

,,, and programming with HFSS takes long time than CST...!!

1 person likes this

Good health, JoMY! How is work progressing on Panel 20 MIMO on round patches? I look forward to the final results in real sizes to make a working sample.

,,,hi buddy..!!!

I didn't make much progress with this antenna, but I will be ready soon..!!!

I try to see if the lids from the liver pate boxes can be used...!!!

1 person likes this

Привет, Джомми! Я понимаю, что этот проект засунут в антресоли, а жаль. Я накопил кучу банок всех видов, пришло время открыть промышленное производство этого типа антенны. Мог бы взять свою долю ...

,,, Hello Jommy! I understand that this project is stuck in the mezzanine, which is a pity. I have accumulated a bunch of cans of all kinds, it's time to open the industrial production of this type of antenna. I could take my share ...