Welcome to WIFI Antennas

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

sandeepv

UWB antenna

126 posts in this topic

After you simulate, make a plot of S21 (between one port and the other) and it will give you the ratio between the power received by one antenna and the power inserted into the other one. If you simulated in one frequency only, go to the simulation information window ( HFSS>Fields>Edit Sources,,, how to define the excitation power of lumped port .) and you can see the S matrix there.

Jomy how can i design a receiver antenna to receive trasmitted power in hfss.  I have designed two identical antennas one as trasmiter and other as receiver. i need design steps required to implement the above system can you provide it.

I also needed design steps material to implement MIMO antenna system please provide the material for it also.

Is your transmitting antenna and receiving antenna in the same design? If so, once the transmitting antenna is excited by port, the radiated field will excite another antenna. If you have two patches, you will excite the transmitting antenna with lumped port and another patch will have 50 ohms or whatever your terminating impedance is. 
If two antennas are in different designs, your receiving antenna can be excited by linked far field or near field source of the source antenna. If you know your magnitude of incident electric field you can use incident wave for excitation.

suppose if i have a system like as shown in the below figure what should be radiation box size ?

txrx.png

transmitting antenna with lumped port and another with waveguide port,,,,the distance between the antennas average lambda = 1,2,3 ....n...

What about the radiation box jomy, should the radiation box enclose both antennas or not ?

radiation box with both antennas ,,,for nearfield

,,,I haven't hfss ,,,please give me cst...!!!

dear jomy .....can you kindly reproduce the result  given in base paper for return loss

I think we can plot the E field vector animation on the  antennas excited by either  port or port 4 in order to know whether they are working or not.

Actually that cpw line is optimized to give 50 ohm resistance.

3 minutes ago, sandeepv said:

Actually that cpw line is optimized to give 50 ohm resistance.

,,,ok,show me...!!!

PLease help me in this problem then i can complete my project report.

4 minutes ago, sandeepv said:

PLease help me in this problem then i can complete my project report.

the problem you say, I do not know ..

This antenna covers the common frequency of radio frequency unit such as mobile phone communication, UWB positioning module and Wifi.

UWB Patch_01.jpg

UWB Patch_02.jpg

UWB Patch_03.jpg

UWB Patch_04.jpg

UWB Patch_05.jpg

UWB Patch_06.jpg

1 person likes this