Welcome to WIFI Antennas

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Admin

UWB Antenna on PCB

A UWB antenna design requires broad bandwidth of 2-11 GHz and good omnidirectional radiations patterns.Among the proposed UWB antennas ,the printed monopole antenna (PMA) is very promising due to its remarkably small size and simple fabrication.

anigif.gif

uwb pcb_02.jpg

uwb pcb_05.jpg

uwb pcb_01.jpg

uwb pcb_03.jpg

uwb pcb_04.jpg

uwb pcb_06.jpg

Hello sir, I need your help in designing the  similar SMA connector in HFSS. Please also mention how we can excite the antenna Using SMA connecotr. Thank you

i am unable to open the file format jomy. is it really necessary to excite the antenna with a sma connector ? isn't waveport excitation not enough ?

5 minutes ago, sandeepv said:

i am unable to open the file format jomy. is it really necessary to excite the antenna with a sma connector ? isn't waveport excitation not enough ?

No, it is not necessary, but must expandable patches, and then put only one port

,,,open  HFSS>Modeler>Import>sma.port

sma.port in my archiever...sma.zip

51.jpg

52.jpg

Look, here"s you file in HFSS...!!!!

New Folder (2).zip

hello jomy....first of all sorry for the late reply, while opening the sent hfss file i am getting the below error, please help me....i am using hfss 15

Untitled.png

i"m using hfss 15  too,I do not understand what is your problem

68.jpg

A novel rectangular microstrip patch antenna for ultrawideband(UWB) applications is proposed. The ultrawide frequency response is achieved by determining the dimensions of the radiating patch of antenna . Besides a directive radiation pattern, high efficiency and a constant gain is achieved in the operating bandwidth.

04.jpg

06.jpg

screenshot_507.jpg

screenshot_508.jpg

11.jpg

1 person likes this

,,,you want to say...a conformal antenna is an antenna that conforms to something; in our case, it conforms to a prescribed shape. The shape can be some part of an airplane, high-speed train, or other vehicle. The purpose is to build the antenna so that it becomes integrated with the structure and does not cause extra drag

Hi jomy thanks for the reply, i want you to design similar to the below picture...a 4x4 conformal MIMO antenna

bend.png

,,, yes, but I also need some dimensions...!!!!