Welcome to WIFI Antennas

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Admin

AX-2017P panel 3G antenna (17 dBi, 50 Ω)

65 posts in this topic

,,,, okay, but the AX-2020P antenna is a very good wide band antenna ....!!!

,,, if you have such an antenna, you could give some dimensions to it ... ??? !!!

b47.jpg

15 minutes ago, Admin said:

,,, хорошо, но антенна AX-2020P-это очень хорошая широкополосная антенна ....!!!

b47.jpg

Да, я согласен, антенна хорошая !!! Но у меня сильный ветер, я не хочу устанавливать на мачту !!! У меня есть Ах-2014, но до меня доходит слабый сигнал, эта проблема мучает меня уже 2 года .....

Yes, I agree, the antenna is good !!! But I have a strong wind, I do not want to install on the mast !!! I have Ah-2014, but a weak signal reaches me, this problem has been tormenting me for 2 years .....

Вы можете видеть размеры, в данный момент он работает. Это возможно после установки другой антенны, у меня самого есть интерес к тому, что находится внутри ...? Я еще не разобрался с этим .....Я надеюсь на вашу помощь, это ускорит решение проблемы.

You can see the sizes, at the moment it works. This is possible after installing another antenna, I myself have an interest in what is inside ...? I have not figured it out yet .....

,,, what does Antex AX-2014 antenna look like inside ... ???

On 9/28/2019 at 9:19 AM, Admin said:

,,, как выглядит антенна Antex AX-2014 внутри ... ???

Пока я его не открыл, все было заклепано, я думаю, что открою его в ближайшее время, я открыл Flat -15  мимо, если есть интерес ...

Until I opened it, everything was riveted, I think I will open it soon, I opened Flat -15 past, if there is interest ..

Спасибо, это не работает ..... Просто отправьте свой адрес на мою электронную почту, это, вероятно, будет быстрее. Вы сделали моделирование Ah -2017?

,,, это не может ... это должно работать ... !!!
«Сегодня я могу закончить с AX-2017..!!!

Flat-15 mimo.JPGАнтенна фото плоская-15mimo It seems a little understood .....

Edited by nickol.belousow2017@yandex
1 person likes this

,,, this Remo antenna, exists on the forum, in the form of SiSo...!!!

,,,you can attach two such antennas to increase the antenna gain...!!!

46.jpg

1 person likes this

Да, это возможно. Это все еще необходимо сделать, но проблема заключается в линии электропередач. Плоская антенна-15 имеет несколько иные размеры, например, отражатель имеет размер 220 * 220. Кроме того, есть небольшая разница внутри. На фотографии это плоский -15 немного модифицированный мной. Что-то вроде того....:)

,,,Yes it is possible. This still needs to be done, but the problem is the power line. The flat antenna-15 has slightly different sizes, for example, the reflector has a size of 220 * 220. In addition, there is a slight difference inside. In the photo this is a flat -15 slightly modified by me. Something like that....:)

18 hours ago, Admin said:

,,, эта антенна Remo, существует на форуме, в форме SiSo...!!!

,,,вы можете прикрепить две такие антенны для увеличения коэффициента усиления антенны...!!!

46.jpg

Yes it is possible. This still needs to be done, but the problem is the power line. The flat antenna-15 has slightly different sizes, for example, the reflector has a size of 220 * 220. In addition, there is a slight difference inside. It was on the basis of this antenna that I made an attempt to connect the two antennas, the size and shape of the patches were slightly different. It's all about coordination, while there is not enough knowledge for this, I think you can help? Flat -15 is a bit modified by me. Something like that....:)

,,, the drawing above is made by me, approximately after Remo antenna...!!!

,,, if you have such an antenna, you can make some measurements and post them here....!!!

2 hours ago, Admin said:

,,, рисунок выше сделан мной, примерно после антенны Ремо...!!!

,,, если у вас есть такая антенна, вы можете сделать некоторые измерения и разместить их здесь....!!!

Ну что ж, завтра я попробую это сделать ...!

,Well, tomorrow I'll try to do it ...!

2 people like this

Я разместил его в галерее. Есть несколько изменений, извините за качество. За второй порт я буду рисовать мимо, художник от меня-не очень.

,,, I posted it in the gallery. There are a few changes, sorry for the quality. For the second port I will draw by, the artist from me is not very.

Well, let's see what we can do ... !!!

,,,хорошо, посмотрим что можно сделать ... !!

Под Нижним знаком вопроса-93,5 мм, размер между центрами заплат-90 мм

,, Under the Lower Question Mark is 93.5 mm, the size between the centers of the patches is 90 mm

2 hours ago, nickol.belousow2017@yandex said:

Под Нижним знаком вопроса-93,5 мм, размер между центрами заплат-90 мм

Под Нижним знаком вопроса находится 93,5 мм, размер между центрами патчей составляет 90 мм, то есть 93,5 мм-это размер плеча. На следующем рисунке показаны изменения, остальное-в соответствии с вашим рисунком!

Under the Lower Question Mark is 93.5 mm, the size between the centers of the patches is 90 mm, that is, 93.5 mm is the size of the shoulder. The following figure shows the changes, the rest is according to your drawing!

Nickol, if you pick up two such antennas and give up the adaptive lines for port2 and also make the horizontal adjustment between them, you will get an antenna with a gain of 17dBi..

Untitled2.jpg

1 person likes this

50 minutes ago, Admin said:

Николай, если вы возьмете две такие антенны и откажетесь от адаптивных линий для port2, а также сделаете горизонтальную регулировку между ними, вы получите антенну с коэффициентом усиления 17dBi..

Untitled2.jpg

Админ !!! Спасибо. На протяжении всего нашего разговора я упоминаю линию электропередачи, выделенную синим цветом. Я не знаю об этом, поэтому я попросил помощи у вас. Также неизвестно, какого размера должны быть размещены антенны ???? !!

,,, Admin !!! Thank. Throughout our conversation, I mention the power line highlighted in blue. I do not know about this, so I asked you for help. It is also unknown what size antennas should be placed ???? !!