Welcome to WIFI Antennas

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Admin

AX-2017P panel 3G antenna (17 dBi, 50 Ω)

65 posts in this topic

Powerful remote panel antenna for 3G (UMTS2100), 50 Ω, GAIN=17dBi. F=1900-2180МГц.

Electrical characteristics

Operating frequency range, MHz 1900-2200

Gain, dBi 16÷17

The width of the days in H-plane, degrees 32÷40

Days width in E-plane, degrees 16÷19

The sidelobe level, dB, not more -13

The ratio of forward/reverse, dB not less than 20

Input impedance, Ohm 50

SWR in the frequency range, not more 1,5

Permissible power watts 10

Polarization -vertical/horizontal

Mechanical characteristics

Weight with mount, g1800

Overall dimensions without mounting, m 0,45х0,24х0,05

Connector N-female

Antenna material steel, galvanized steel

Protective coating powder polymeric paint

Material of protective box Polycarbonate+ABS

2017P4-600x600.JPG

screenshot_405.jpg

,,,with a section of the antenna....

barna sgser_01.jpg

Приветствую .Могу ли я получить небольшую консультацию по данной антенне?

Greetings. Can I get a little consultation on this antenna?

,,,nickol,use please only english on this site...!!!

", in what sense, what kind of consultation do you want ...?

Admin,простите. С английским у меня проблемы,хотя вопрос задам. Меня интересует ширина линии питания от заклёпы до заклёпы ,пытаюсь повторить эту модель. Хотя на ответ уже не надеюсь,плиз ….

Admin, sorry. I have problems with English, although I will ask a question. I'm interested in the width of the power line from rivets to rivets, I'm trying to repeat this model. Although the answer is no longer hopeful, pliz ....

,,,use Google Translate>>>.

I don't have the exact dimensions but I will try to help you with some approximate dimensional quotas

1 person likes this

I will try to do a simulation with this dimension and then we will see what it is...!!!

The dimensions are not the real ones, they are informative...!!!!

44b.jpg

1 person likes this

Я думаю, что после 68 мм, должен ли соответствовать трансформатор ?Захотелось узнать его варианты, если не сложнее.Спасибо.

I think that after 68 mm, should the transformer fit? I wanted to know its options, if not more complicated. Thank you.

Yes, of course...!!!

But tell me Nickol, for what frequency do you want to be the antenna ...???

1 час назад, админ сказал:

Да, конечно...!!!

Но скажите мне, Николай, на какой частоте вы хотите быть антенной ...???

Частота 1800-2200 МГц

Если по этому принципу можно присылать фотографии заготовок с размерами, то сейчас занят поиск плит Земли .Яндекс переводит так отвратительно.

If by this principle you can send photos of blanks with dimensions, now the search for plates of the Earth is busy. Yandex translates so disgustingly.

I don't quite understand what you mean....!!!

Я не совсем понимаю, что вы имеете в виду....!!!

38 minutes ago, Admin said:

Нет, нет, ничего, не обращай внимания.Хорошо, давайте приступим к работе.Иначе Яндекс нас собьет с толку!

No, no, nothing, do not pay attention. Well, let's get to work. Otherwise, Yandex will confuse us!

Я думаю, что результатов моделирования не будет ... Я отрегулирую линию электропитания для заплат согласно диаграмме. Только высота линии электропередач над отражателем неизвестна, длину согласующего трансформатора можно рассчитать, хотя и приблизительно. Каждая из антенн в отдельности, показала хорошие результаты в усилении. Невозможно было соединиться в единое целое, оно не имело размеров. Я буду экспериментировать.

I think that there will be no simulation results ... I will adjust the power line for the patches according to the diagram. Only the height of the power line above the reflector is unknown, the length of the matching transformer can be calculated, although approximately. Each of the antennas individually showed good gain results. It was impossible to unite into a single whole, it had no dimensions. I will experiment.

,,, the drawing presented by me is informative, you are waiting to complete the simulation ... !!!

These are the dimensions for a MiMo 4G(2,6GHz) AX-2014 antenna...

b15.jpg

b14.jpg

ax-2014p_mimo2x2.jpg.jpg

„, and this is a practical achievement, without sma ports, the supply being made by coaxial cable...

a4da.jpg

1 person likes this

,,,and these may be some dimensions closer to reality....!!!

319.jpg

21 минуту назад, админ сказал:

,,,и это могут быть некоторые измерения, более близкие к реальности....!!!

319.jpg

Спасибо админу !!! Я знаю это видео уже очень давно. Скажите мне, на форуме LAN 23, под именем iomy, это ваше? Я восхищаюсь вашим талантом !!! Там я нашел много интересного в свое время.

,,,, спасибо, дорогой друг ... !!!

1 person likes this

Админ, вы спрашиваете, почему я интересуюсь этой моделью? У меня есть антенна AX-2020, у нее слишком много парусов, что является проблемой для меня. В связи с этим были предприняты попытки подключения двух самодельных панельных антенн (аналогичных AX - 2014), которые не принесли успеха. Поэтому у меня есть интерес к линии электропередач, но у меня нет размеров, даже приблизительных ....

Admin, you ask why I am interested in this model? I have an AX-2020 antenna, it has too many sails, which is a problem for me. In this regard, attempts were made to connect two homemade panel antennas (similar to AX - 2014), which did not bring success. Therefore, I have an interest in power lines, but I do not have sizes, even approximate ....