Welcome to WIFI Antennas

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Admin

Indoor antenna "triple square" Signal 3.0

One of the very common types of antennas are loop antennas "triple square". And this applies not only to television, but to various types of wireless communication — Wi-Fi, 3G etc.

Of course, frequency UHF 470 — 862 MHz are lower than Wi-Fi 2.4 GHz, but it is also worth considering.

screenshot_3130.jpg

Central plastic stand is a holder for the active vibrator contains a passive antenna and the matching Board:

in the form of equivalent half-wave cable loops on single sided PCB:

stoyka_signal30.jpg

The plastic center column with cable and the Central frame — the active vibrator (square side — 126mm):

Rear frame reflector (side of the square — 154 mm) with bottom plastic spacer:

Front frame — Director (the side of the square — 108 mm) with plastic spacer:

Distance between the rear frame and the Central — 78 mm, and between Central and front — 58 mm.

All part of used stainless steel wire diameter 4 mm.

v_sbore_signal30.jpg

1 person likes this

,,,no,I think that the director's clearance, it"s not taken into account in the model when calculating...!!!

RECENTLY I went shopping for a new HDTV antenna for my work site, and got a surprise. Couldnt find one of the classic aluminum and cheap antennas.