Welcome to WIFI Antennas

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

carlosmiran

hi double biquad antena

39 posts in this topic

Yes, that’s what i said in other words :)

Admin, can you help me to set parametric polygons for this antenna? Here is diagram, correct me, if you please.

C836913C-736E-4A85-8D63-CCD20E7E0936.jpeg

I'll try to see what you want, but try and this....

22.jpg

I saw history list, and there are too many elements for this simple structure. The idea is to simplify model up to 2 sweepcurves.

,,,oh, it's not that complicated, I'm going to do a tutorial with this on the .."Simulation of antenna in CST Microwave:"  post.!!!

2 people like this

On 1/31/2020 at 8:44 AM, Admin said:

20.jpg

Sebelumnya saya pernah membuat antena jenis ini, namun kemudian saya sangat tertarik untuk membuat model antena ini. terlihat sederhana tetapi memiliki kekuatan 15 dbi. di mana saya harus mulai karena saya tidak melihat ukuran saya buta tentang cst studio. Bisakah Anda membimbing saya sehingga saya bisa mewujudkannya. Terima kasih.

Previously I had made this type of antenna, but then I was very interested in making this antenna model. looks simple but has a power of 15 dbi. where should i start because i don't see my size blind about cst studio. Can you guide me so I can make it happen. Thank you.

On 1/7/2019 at 5:41 PM, Admin said:

Ya, benar-benar keuntungan dalam directivity ini...!!

"Tapi bisa jadi...

14564008.jpg

tuan

On 1/29/2020 at 10:31 PM, vodkaman said:

Admin, apakah Anda memiliki plot lain dari antena ini, dan ukurannya jika memungkinkan?

WhatsApp Image 2021-08-03 at 21.05.14.jpeg

,,,,adeden,speak in English please...!!!

Sir, I really want to try to make this antenna model, but there I don't see the size. please sir help me to put the size down so i can try it. thank you.

14564008.jpg.a9cdc8d532e9bb0a4e7fc1b759aad569.jpg

for the frequency of 2.4 ghz...!!!

,,, adenden, these are the dimensions...

screenshot_308.png

screenshot_309.png

screenshot_310.png

screenshot_311.png

screenshot_312.png

screenshot_313.png

screenshot_314.png

1 person likes this

xD Happy heart, the next few days I will try to make it hopefully I can do it. as soon as I'll let you know after I've done it. Thank you very much for being kind, hopefully it can be useful. once again thank you very much.:)