Welcome to WIFI Antennas

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Admin

THE LIRA ANTENNA UHF-TV

The original design of the balun device, protected by patent, contains a bandpass filter, which is well agree on the antenna cable in the operating frequency range, reduces noise at its output and provides reliable lightning protection TV. This design of antenna is designed for reception of television decimeter waves (UHF) frequency range 470-862 MHz, allows us to keep the analog (21-69к)and digital (DVB-T/T2) signals. The antenna is passive and does not have a built-in amplifier in this regard does not require electric power 220 volts. If you need to increase the level of the received signal external power amplifier can be installed separately.

лира_enl.jpg

ELECTRICAL PARAMETERS

Frequency range, MHz 470-790

The wave resistance, Ohm 75

The gain (KU), dB 9,5-11

Beamwidth The level –3dB, deg
In the horizontal plane 80-60 deg
In the vertical plane 55-40 deg

The coefficient of protective action, dB, more 20

The standing wave ratio (VSWR), <1,5

Maximum power, Втv 100

Polarization horizontal

Connector type F

DESIGN PARAMETERS

Overall dimensions, mm 520х340х140

The material of the emitters-anodizing aluminium

The material of the protective screen - hot galvanized steel

Material mounting brackets -hot galvanized steel

Weight of antenna with mounting bracket, g 340

The diameter of the prop, hold the mounting bracket, mm 15-55

The maximum wind speed, km/h 160

3 people like this

Anyone here try to add an external antenna to an frs walkie talkie? Just wondering if its possible and if it is how is the best way to do it and does it work good? Thanks

2 hours ago, BradleyAmirl said:

Anyone here try to add an external antenna to an frs walkie talkie? Just wondering if its possible and if it is how is the best way to do it and does it work good? Thanks

Any LONGER (more GAIN)antenna (for the Fr of interest , and BW , would get you Longer distances) you should start a Thread on this...(I used to connect two uhf 4w handys close to 20km away) making'em new antennas...

Edited by clanon

On 6/11/2020 at 3:25 PM, clanon said:

Любая БОЛЕЕ ДЛИННАЯ (с большим коэффициентом УСИЛЕНИЯ)антенна (для Fr , представляющего интерес , и BW, дали бы вам большие расстояния) вы должны запустить нить на этом...(Я использовал для подключения двух uhf 4w handys близко к 20 км) создание новых антенн...

Приветствую тебя, Джоми! У меня есть вопрос. Антенна вроде "Лир", но как правильно рассчитать 2 восьмерки, учитывая толщину и ширину полосы? Конечно, я знаю основные формулы, но мне нужна оптимизированная, на частоте 730 МГц.

Greetings, Jomi! I have a question. An antenna like "Lear", but how to calculate 2 eights correctly, taking into account the thickness and width of the strip? Of course, I know the basic formulas, but I need an optimized one, at 730 MHz.

Hello Clanon! Happy New Year! Something you read my message for a long time, I had to download the program and print it myself! File - Antenna Yagi Corner 19 FM. I want to ask, if you have the opportunity and time, to calculate in MMANA a ring antenna from 15x2 or 20x2 plates. Configuration 4 rings or 2 + reflector also from a plate.

Proyecto sin título 15.jpg

This works with the MMANA program...!!!

DSC00856.JPG

,,,for which a better antenna ... ???

Operating frequency range400-790 MHz

Gain factor12.5-14 dB

Bottom width in the H-plane45-35 deg.

Bottom width in the E-plane55-40 deg.

Input impedance 75 ohms

SWR in the operating frequency range, max 1.8

Polarisation vertical / horizontal / inclined (V/H/I)

Weight with attachment1.7 kg.

Antenna dimensions 520*720*140

Material anodized aluminum

screenshot_1.png

1 person likes this

For gnuts and twigs, the program is not needed, but if you make a broadband from a strip, then it simply does not work out according to the formulas or very very approximately, PLUS GOOD AGREEMENT!

Vova, after whom did you take the drawing ... ??

I COMPARED MY CALCULATIONS WITH THE SOFTWARE, THE DIFFERENCES ARE VERY LARGE. WHAT IS AN ANTENNA FROM WIRE !!!!

JM actualidades, he only knows how to play, he doesn't know how to do simulations ... !!
...he has only "fakes"...!!!

1 person likes this

I didn't want to make this antenna! The image was laid out as an example. Make a narrowband - no problem! I wanted a broadband antenna from AL. stripes.

The same you built , BUT with FOLDED dipole DIRECTORS...Directional , high Gain , WIDEBAND

s-l400.jpg

AN220P.jpg

On 17.11.2018 at 11:55 PM, Admin said:

The original design of the balun device, protected by patent, contains a bandpass filter, which is well agree on the antenna cable in the operating frequency range, reduces noise at its output and provides reliable lightning protection TV. This design of antenna is designed for reception of television decimeter waves (UHF) frequency range 470-862 MHz, allows us to keep the analog (21-69к)and digital (DVB-T/T2) signals. The antenna is passive and does not have a built-in amplifier in this regard does not require electric power 220 volts. If you need to increase the level of the received signal external power amplifier can be installed separately.

ELECTRICAL PARAMETERS

Frequency range, MHz 470-790

The wave resistance, Ohm 75

The gain (KU), dB 9,5-11

Beamwidth The level –3dB, deg
In the horizontal plane 80-60 deg
In the vertical plane 55-40 deg

The coefficient of protective action, dB, more 20

The standing wave ratio (VSWR), <1,5

Maximum power, Втv 100

Polarization horizontal

Connector type F

DESIGN PARAMETERS

Overall dimensions, mm 520х340х140

The material of the emitters-anodizing aluminium

The material of the protective screen - hot galvanized steel

Material mounting brackets -hot galvanized steel

Weight of antenna with mounting bracket, g 340

The diameter of the prop, hold the mounting bracket, mm 15-55

The maximum wind speed, km/h 160

Balun does not repeat Lira. VSWR and gain are slightly worse than stated. The overall dimensions are slightly larger (due to the size of the mesh cells). Impedance 75 Ohm. Easy to manufacture and not very sensitive to dimensions (+/- 1 mm).

lira9_10.jpg

Lira_TV_v3.0.cst

1 person likes this

Harry HOW can i put the settings from 1 ? on VSWR...is from zero default

1 person likes this

11 hours ago, clanon said:

Harry HOW can i put the settings from 1 ? on VSWR...is from zero default