Welcome to WIFI Antennas

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
isa

Any body got design for PCB antenna (2.4 ghz)

I was trying to make a antenna for my self, i built a biquad Andrew mc neil design (satellite feed one) but I failed terribly , my tp link archer t2u plus wifi usb with 5dbi gain worked 5x better than this one, 

So now I am quitting to make antenna and ebay and aliexpress doesnt deliver where i live, so my only option left is printing PCB antenna, can anybody provide me file with all the details so i can print one.....

,,,hi buddy...!!!

,,,why don't you look here...???

34 minutes ago, Admin said:

,,,hi buddy...!!!

,,,why don't you look here...???

Yup thanks, that will help,

A really quick question, i used lmr 400 cable instead of rg402 andrew mcneil used in his biquad feed which is relatively too thicker also my cable length was about 1meter. might that be the reason why my biquad didnt worked? 

Forgive me I am still learning........

,,,the length of the coaxial cable must be a multiple of a quarter wavelength multiplied by the shortening factor of the cable(also NVP from English Nominal Velocity of Propagation )

Cable The shortening  factor VKF (also NVP from English Nominal Velocity of Propagation )

Open band line=95-99%

Belden  9085 (ribbon cable)=80%

RG-8X Belden 9258 (coaxial cable)=82%

RG-213 CXP213 (coaxial cable)=66%

1 person likes this

24 minutes ago, Admin said:

,,,the length of the coaxial cable must be a multiple of a quarter wavelength multiplied by the shortening factor of the cable(also NVP from English Nominal Velocity of Propagation )

Cable The shortening  factor VKF (also NVP from English Nominal Velocity of Propagation )

Open band line=95-99%

Belden  9085 (ribbon cable)=80%

RG-8X Belden 9258 (coaxial cable)=82%

RG-213 CXP213 (coaxial cable)=66%

Excellent ??,

I am surprised how a guy like andrew mcneil didn't mentioned such important thing in any of his videos, thats why the comment section of such videos is always polarised with people claiming antenna to be working very good and some claiming it is all BS,,,,