Welcome to WIFI Antennas

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

tomasbj

ESA antenna with parasitic element

Hello, I am interested in the replication of this antenna. Could you please provide me an cst file of it? I see the feeding mechanism a bit difficult to make. Please check file attacged. Thank you in advance.

ESA_example.pdf

,,,hi buddy...!!!

,,,it seems that the pdf file does not have all the dimensions required for the antenna...!!!

Hi, here I attach the full document.

Not, clear in the document either. That's my problem. More or less I could find the following dimensions that you can see in my cst file (v2020)

At the end it acts as parasitic structure to achieve the 400 MHz matching. I can optimise later. But for the feeding I see it more complicated. Could you please help?

ring_cage_parasitic_ant_v2.cst

US9112258.pdf

,,,this system is a bit complicated, but I think it can be executed...!!!
,,,and why the frequency of 300MHz...???

screenshot_2235.jpg

screenshot_2237.jpg

screenshot_2238.jpg

screenshot_2239.jpg

screenshot_2240.jpg

,,,model of a tunable antenna embodiment with Variable capacitors....!!!

screenshot_2241.jpg

1 person likes this

,,,could it be like that...!!??

screenshot_2242.jpg

1 person likes this

On 2/4/2023 at 9:21 AM, Admin said:

,,,this system is a bit complicated, but I think it can be executed...!!!
,,,and why the frequency of 300MHz...???

,,,model of a tunable antenna embodiment with Variable capacitors....!!!

I don't understand your question when you said, why at 300 MHz. Do you mean why is this antenna working at 300 MHz? Physically talking.

Or why am I interested on this frequency range?

On 6/2/2023 at 2:30 AM, Admin said:

,,,for those who want to test...

ESA Antenna.cst

Great! Thanks. I am not able to check/test it until some days after, but when I can I will tell you how it looks :)

6 hours ago, tomasbj said:

I don't understand your question when you said, why at 300 MHz. Do you mean why is this antenna working at 300 MHz? Physically talking.

Or why am I interested on this frequency range?

,,, yes, of course, why are you interested in this frequency range...???

I think that the proposed antenna  it is mounted on an unmanned aerial vehicle model (UAV),VHF/UHF band wireless communication antennas are widely used in unmanned aerial vehicles (UAV) applications, such as air traffic control systems, air navigation systems, and military communication systems...!!!

I'm wrong somehow...???

No, you are right ;) haha

I am interested on these type of antennas. In fact, I want to use this antenna solution to cover 30-170 MHz, with gain higher than -25 dBi. And consider a weight to be less than 1 Kg. A  very challenging antenna. But who knows... perhaps, including ferrite and some dielectric materials I can achieve it. Otherwise... I will try another technology. Thanks for your support and asking.

On 6/2/2023 at 8:30 AM, Admin said:

,,,for those who want to test...

ESA Antenna.cst

Hello, could you please share the file as IGES or STEP format, I will then import the neutral file into my 2021 version. 2023 is impossible for me to install it. Thanks in advance ;)

11 hours ago, Admin said:

,,,,,,only this is possible...

esa.sab

Invalid SAB file, import failed! Thanks anyway. ;)