Welcome to WIFI Antennas

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

vova.gumerov

Carl Rothammel UHF antenna.

31 posts in this topic

Hello Admin. If you have the opportunity and time, please do a simulation! I wanted to make an ant. Spindler, but little free time!

The author points out that in order to increase the efficiency of ant. you can add reflector elements at a reasonable distance from the main ones. I added 2.

49 minutes ago, Admin said:

Это было бы так ...

c5b1e0278fcf.jpg

Jomi, in your drawing is a two-meter Polish Dipole-half to 51 channels

Vova, it looks like your antenna is not very good ... !!!

screenshot_592.jpg

2 people like this

No need to make old antennas!!! How was it designed before? First you need to do a simulation according to the proposed dimensions ........

8 hours ago, Admin said:

Vova, it looks like your antenna is not very good ... !!!

The antenna is very good. The classic SWR graph of the Uda-Yaga antennas looks like a double letter W. The first W is visible on the screen and the beginning of the second, as it seems to me. That is why I try to show the gain graph, and do not pay attention to the impedance in the figures. Impedance is important to the developer for tuning the antenna, and in the first approximation, the initial SWR and gain are important. If the gain in the range does not start to fall, then the antenna still has a margin up in frequency. I think you need to increase the dimensions a little and you get a great antenna.

1 person likes this

Distances to FIRST director and to REFLECTOR MUST be reviewed!

CAN't OPEN it ( NEWER version)

Edited by clanon

Klanon, I built the antenna exactly according to the dimensions from the book

1 person likes this

Greetings admin. It didn’t work out with the laid out Yagi! I prepared two more drawings for the little Yagi.

Hello Jomy! You can try to make a simulation of half of the Dipol, remove 3 directors and make the tube through the boom, it's more convenient. It might turn out to be a small antenna.

,,,how "half of the Dipol, remove 3 directors and make the tube through the boom"...???