Welcome to WIFI Antennas

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Marcello971

4G Repetear/Amplifier

Hello everyone,

I'm a newbie in the world of Antennas and for this reason forgive me if I will say something stupid :)

I just created the 4G antenna shown in the image below to catch the 4G signal to transfer it from the external to the internal of my house. This 4G signal is used by an USB modem with the appropiate connectors. Everything is working good. 

Now my question is : Is it possible to create a 4G repeter/amplifier? I mean I don't want to plug the external antenna directly to the USB modem but I want to irradiate the signal in the whole room. In this way I will be able to go on internet and also to call with my phone.

I hope I was clear.

Thank you in advance.

2021-05-17_21h12_06.png

,,, what kind of USB modem do you have ...???

I have  huawei 3372. As you can see in the image below with this model I'm able to plug directly the external antenna with the two cables. I already tested it and everything is working. Now I want to create something (an amplifier or a repetear) that allow me to avoid this connection with the USB modem because I need the 4G signal also for my phone. So I need a sort of circuit that transfer the 4G signal from the external side to the internal room.

20210520_004018.jpg

On 18/5/2021 at 8:19 AM, Admin said:

,,, what kind of USB modem do you have ...???

Hi Admin,

I still didn't find a solution for this point. 

My antenna is working perfectly with my USB modem huawei 3372. Internet is working on my laptop but the mobile phone signal it is still not fixed.

Now I want to create something that is able to bring the 4G signal for all the mobile phones inside the room (see image below).

Questions: 

1) A signal booster it is required? If yes, do you know how to build it? 

2) Do you know how to design the indoor omnidirectional antenna?

Thank you

4gAntenna.jpg

Marcello, it doesn't make sense to work in two positions..."Wifi extender antenna for long distance (10 km)"+"4G Repetear/Amplifier"...!!!

I'm going to delete one of them, so decide which one to stick with...!!!

Oh I'm sorry. 

I thought we could handle both the topics. If this not possible we can put on hold "4G Repetear/Amplifier".

We can discuss it in a another moment.

Sorry for this

On 20.05.2021 at 01:46, Marcello971 said:

У меня Huawei 3372. Как вы можете видеть на изображении ниже, с этой моделью я могу напрямую подключить внешнюю антенну с помощью двух кабелей. Я уже тестировал и все работает. Теперь я хочу создать что-то (усилитель или ретранслятор), которое позволит мне избежать этого соединения с USB-модемом, потому что мне нужен сигнал 4G также для моего телефона. Поэтому мне нужна какая-то схема, которая передает сигнал 4G с внешней стороны во внутреннюю комнату.

20210520_004018.jpg

Buddy, if I were you, I bought a WI-fi modem with a module, for example, Huawei E8372. This will allow the smartphone to work on a 4G network, and work with voice calls over a WI-FI network

1 person likes this

On 27/12/2021 at 7:47 PM, garry said:

Buddy, if I were you, I bought a WI-fi modem with a module, for example, Huawei E8372. This will allow the smartphone to work on a 4G network, and work with voice calls over a WI-FI network

Thank you for your answer. 

In this way I can call only thourgh internet, instead I need to use the 4G network on my phone without internet. 

Happy New Year 2022 !, buddy, now you need a repeater, something like that, but consider the frequency at which 4G operates in your area. The repeater is required for this particular frequency. Callboost-gsm-2g-900-gsm.jpg

.Callboost-gsm-2g-900-gsm.jpg

2 people like this