Welcome to WIFI Antennas

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

acri

antena smc pacman circular mimo my idea

40 posts in this topic

hallo admin,

I need a simulation, from my idea for this model antenna that I've developed ... the original version of this antenna is siso...
during the trial period for the last 6 months I use for my wireless client no problem at all

please make the simulation

thanks admin

59f88ebd6bb96_AntennaPacman.thumb.jpg.a4979ccc6ae6166f5627edb788a2cbc4.jpg

Edited by acri

I think this is a pretty common thing to do. Lots of point to point wifi links use dual polarisation antennas. In fact it can actually be the same antenna so long as it has good isolation between the ports.This antenna does not have this... S12, S21 must be> 30

lhx_01-tile.jpg

Be careful, port to port isolation is not the same as polarization isolation. Polarization isolation is a useful technique when you want to transit two simultaneous signals and both can exist. It is like transmitting on vertical and horizontally polarized antennas.

If you are transmitting through a Wilkinson to two antennas (one RHCP and the other LHCP) you could be in for some interesting effects. The resulting polarization will depend on the rotational orientation of each antenna and any additional phase difference in the feed lines. You will end up with some elliptical polarization with the axial ratio and major axis probably in an unexpected direction. Sorting out what you have will be fun.

THE BEST IS THAT...

8.JPG

2 people like this

thanks brother i will be try

actually there is still another smc pacman mimo version of antenna i am still there ... maybe next time i will share and once again please simulate

if I can ask what program do you use?

"well, but see that the antenna output impedance is not good...!!!
"cst, I'm using

1 person likes this

13 minutes ago, pragata.my.id said:

what is the result of impedance that is not good?

reflector-PCB distance

18 minutes ago, Admin said:

reflector-PCB distance

what if the reflector is 11cmx11cm?

increases(little bit)antenna gain in directivity ,,,

what distance is suitable for antenna above
because the distance is exactly the same as the antenna made by SMC networks

hahahahaha

brother applications other than cst?
because my vga is not support

alhamdulillah
i fix trouble
i am edit license.dat date to 1 jan 2019

2 hours ago, Admin said:

,,,success...!!!

brother, I want to make an antenna with
reflector pxl = 68mm x 67mm
driven = 52mm x 51mm
director = 47.6mm x 47.2mm

distance reflector to driven = 1.7mm
distance driven to director = 3.5mm

please help me to make a tutorial in CST Studio

I was very confused when I made it in CST studio

Edited by acri

I will try it, if it does not work I need your help to make the tutorials to make it easier for me to understand

On 1/13/2018 at 3:46 PM, Admin said:

I think this is a pretty common thing to do. Lots of point to point wifi links use dual polarisation antennas. In fact it can actually be the same antenna so long as it has good isolation between the ports.This antenna does not have this... S12, S21 must be> 30

lhx_01-tile.jpg

Be careful, port to port isolation is not the same as polarization isolation. Polarization isolation is a useful technique when you want to transit two simultaneous signals and both can exist. It is like transmitting on vertical and horizontally polarized antennas.

If you are transmitting through a Wilkinson to two antennas (one RHCP and the other LHCP) you could be in for some interesting effects. The resulting polarization will depend on the rotational orientation of each antenna and any additional phase difference in the feed lines. You will end up with some elliptical polarization with the axial ratio and major axis probably in an unexpected direction. Sorting out what you have will be fun.

THE BEST IS THAT...

8.JPG

brother please send this file cst

ok brother,

actually I want to learn the process of making the cst file, for adding knowledge

On 13/1/2018 at 3:46 PM, Admin said:

lhx_01-tile.jpg

THE BEST IS THAT...

8.JPG

I am interested in this model, please share the actual size that has been tried and working

37 minutes ago, kazkuzee said:

I am interested in this model, please share the actual size that has been tried and working

diameter 62 mm

y.jpg

Acri brother, please excuse me that I did not pay too much attention to this type of MiMo antenna, but now I think this is the best option...

89.jpg