Welcome to WIFI Antennas

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Allex

High Speed Internet over 15-20km

Hello, i will move away from town and I will need powerful internet.  I'm looking a solution for a highspeed band and low ping. What you advise me to buy for an internet bridge. I will move on the field without tall builds only houses. In my house right now is a connection 1gbps with 5 ping over all connection in Romania and 40ms over google or extern servers and I need where i move at least 300-400 mbps and a ping about the same I have now. I want to use the internet from here to send out there over an antenna , bridge or something like that (I'm new in this and I don't know how). Can you please help,explain and advise me. Thank you and sorry for my bad english.

,,,hi buddy...!!

,,, if I understand correctly, you want to increase the speed on wireless with an antenna and you have internet from a local provider at 15-20 Km ... ???

1 person likes this

On 10/06/2020 at 10:06 AM, Admin said:

,,,hi buddy...!!

,,, if I understand correctly, you want to increase the speed on wireless with an antenna and you have internet from a local provider at 15-20 Km ... ???

Yes i want at least 500mb and there is no internet. Now I live at 15 km away from new location and i have very good internet, but there is no internet at all. I just need some good and professional advice to have stable and good connection there.

,,,on which frequency your provider works...???

,,, you can make such an antenna...???

screenshot_1590.jpg

1 person likes this

,,,for which frequencies do you want...???
,,,it"s broadband antenna...!!!

Hi admin the measurements of such antenna for 2.4 GH  and what's the estimated gain ..