Welcome to WIFI Antennas

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Admin

Simple Patch Antenna

Bottom of a circular metal box can build a simple antenna with an elliptical radiator...

5_6_GHz_01.jpg

5_6_GHz_02.jpg

5_6_GHz_03.jpg

cylinder-can-box-23763757.jpg

And this patch antenna with  a parasitic director placed in a conical reflector...

Untitled_1.gif

2 people like this

Even the best omnidirectional receiver antenna can't match a good directional for range and bounced signal rejection. This right-hand circularly polarized (RHCP) directional 5.66GHz antenna has a forward gain of ~9dBi, a beamwidth of 60 degrees and superb front to back reception ratio . It is easy to point in the general direction of the transmitter and reduces multipathing reflected signals from the rear and sides.

7592660050_17b3f9f2ed.jpg

7592660746_b66f025469.jpg

7592661208_5d90bf0394.jpg

7592661534_c055540f12.jpg

16.jpg

2 people like this

hi teacher jomy   please give me  the mesurement of  patch ellip   antenna  with conical reflector  it looks  interessting .

,,,,dimensions of the truncated-cone reflector :D=136mm , d=40mm, H=27mm

1 person likes this

On 10/8/2016 at 10:08 AM, Admin said:

And this patch antenna with  a parasitic director placed in a conical reflector...

Untitled_1.gif

This is very nice for me I have too many parts now not enough antenna. Could I please have the dimensions for this one? Will adding more elements increase dbi?

2 hours ago, Samsterino2.4 said:

This is very nice for me I have too many parts now not enough antenna. Could I please have the dimensions for this one? Will adding more elements increase dbi?

The distance between reflector and vibrator, and between vibrator and director? I just want to stick a bester on it and do a test.

wait ,,,!!!

I'll do a simulation with the Bester antenna...!!

2 people like this

On 12/11/2020 at 2:57 AM, Admin said:

wait ,,,!!!

On 12/11/2020 at 2:57 AM, Admin said:

wait ,,,!!!

Did you ever finish the simulation for this boss?

@Admin  today is the day Admin. We shall conquer it! are you going to do circular patch or square patch bester simulation?  I think it would be interesting to see square. Also I've been looking around a lot lately. What would you recommend for a 5ghz "ShotGun" sectorial type antenna for high reception ( so wide bandwith i suppose. What's your favorite for picking up faint ap's? Have you seen anything lately new?

,,,hi buddy,where have you been until now...???

,,,right now I'm trying to satisfy your wishes...!!!