Welcome to WIFI Antennas

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Eric_Truong

CPE Mercury MWB205 PTP Need Some Help

Dear Admin

I have couple of CPE with anoucement about 5km with point to point communicate ( MWB 205 mercury CPE, you can find it on internet. from china)

I need to communicate with distance about 1 KM.

I try to replace their antenna with the new one, DiY on forum. but after making some antenna and replace to test the signal ( Without simulator) , it cant compare with the original antenna which is just one pierce metal aluminium, i guest. the signal very weak,

but the original very nice. about 200m the signal still 100% and more than 100 Mpbs

the new one. not strong enough.

I have a question about the PCB, which on attachment.  how can i solid the antenna with 2 wire. because on pcb i just see there are one hole for meta ( original antenna) ,

P/s there are two antenna which is connect on the same antenna. now i need to connect the new antenna using wire.

Sr for my english. it not good enough

2b17f1b31de9e7b7bef8.jpg

0b6356a1bafb40a519ea.jpg

8c1c0fade3f719a940e6.jpg

572c03e5efbf15e14cae.jpg

347053ccbf9645c81c87.jpg

d61a44d0a88a52d40b9b.jpg

,,,hi buddy...!!!

..., as I understand it, you want to replace the existing antenna with a better one...???

1 person likes this

1 minute ago, Admin said:

,,,hi buddy...!!!

..., as I understand it, you want to replace the existing antenna with a better one...???

Yes. Bro, i want to replace the existing with the new one, but the new one,  cant compare with the old antenna. i try 14db and 12db mimo ( PCB), now i think i solid the antenna wire wrong position, that why the signal dont get strong, i connect the wiring of the new antenna to J22, it's it correct ?

Capture.PNG

,,show me the 14dBi and 12dBi mimo antenna on PCB ,if you can...!!!

353.jpg

4 hours ago, Admin said:

,,show me the 14dBi and 12dBi mimo antenna on PCB ,if you can...!!!

353.jpg

Sure Bro. I followed your topic

Can you help me simulator the antenna i attached, i copied the antenna of Totolink CP300, which said 11 db

4df1e4e48e8374dd2d92.jpg

33a9f28c98eb62b53bfa.jpg

,,,you can make this MiMo antenna on PCB ... ???

57.jpg

2 people like this

1 minute ago, Admin said:

,,,you can make this MiMo antenna on PCB ... ???

57.jpg

i can make this antenna, but i think the smaller version will be suilt in my case, i just need to communicate 1 Km,  Do you have the detail of below Antennas ?

Capture.PNG

Capture1.PNG

On 4/20/2020 at 9:19 PM, Admin said:

78.jpg

can I add "director" in front of the driven element? if yes, what dimension it should be? thanks

1 person likes this

the driven element=0,5x47x47mm(or o,5x44x44mm)  h=5mm 

1 person likes this

On 4/20/2020 at 4:38 PM, Eric_Truong said:

saya dapat membuat antena ini, tetapi saya pikir versi yang lebih kecil akan cocok dalam kasus saya, saya hanya perlu berkomunikasi 1 Km, Apakah Anda memiliki detail Antena di bawah ini?

Capture.PNG

Capture1.PNG

Antena ini dimensinya bro?

i can make this antenna but i think a smaller version will fit in my case i just need to communicate 1 Km, Do you have Antenna details below?

,,,says in English bro...!!!

1 person likes this