Welcome to WIFI Antennas

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Admin

MiMo 4G Panel Antenna

60 posts in this topic
6 hours ago, Vitaliy said:

75 ом сравнение 50 ом 

75 ohm comparison of 50 ohms

Don't know what they say ...but if you replace a CHEAP PE coax (50ohms) with a GOOD PPolyurethane or teflon  coax (75ohms)...the benefits i assume would surpass z missmatch VSWR (by accident)

"In electrical engineering, an impedance mismatch occurs when the input impedance of an electrical load does not match the output impedance of the signal source, resulting in signal reflection or an inefficient power transfer"

Edited by clanon

Thanks admin I am making an antenna. Can I put a piece of birch instead of a bolt between the reflector and the director? Are the bolts closed metals, should plastic?

Gentlemen, please, read this...!!!

1 person likes this

4 minutes ago, Vitaliy said:

Thanks admin I am making an antenna. Can I put a piece of birch instead of a bolt between the reflector and the director? Are the bolts closed metals, should plastic?

,,,yes,you can..., bolts for screws with plastic spacers..!!!

1 person likes this

It's "extending" the 50 ohms over the feed line...it's on the gnd ring... ?

photo_2017-09-23_07-16-55.jpg.ae3f48d748fee4acab25fab5a7809dc8.jpg

Edited by clanon

My only available material in sheet is Galvanized Steel and Aluminum of unknown alloy but i think its 3000 series stuff. 

Can i use .5 or 1mm thickness galvanized steel. Ive practiced and know how to apply the flux and core on the solder now. 

Also those adaptation lines are hard for me to understand. How do i size the loop? Im also going to do the first antenna you originally made. It looks easier with less wire.

If there is that available DXF file for the CNC cut version of the first one and it works correctly can I have that?

My buddy works at Tri Cities Metal and they have access to a laser cutter he will let me use on their lunch break. Its a monster. 

Edited by Reppiks

Пожалуйста, опубликуйте DXF - файл этой антенны.

10 minutes ago, ROSTELECOM said:

Пожалуйста, опубликуйте DXF - файл этой антенны.

,,, say in English, please .... !!!

,,, this form of antenna does not have a good isolation between ports .... !!!

Thank you very much Master Jomy for allowing me to rejoin. And it has helped restore my membership. I really like this forum.