Welcome to WIFI Antennas

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Admin

MiMo 4G Panel Antenna

60 posts in this topic

It works perfectly. I accidentally realized this nuance.This means that pathaway antenna 2300TDD also it was possible to do so. I didn't know

1 person likes this

Through this configuration, I managed to get s12, s21 << 26dB...

64.jpg

my beauty_01.jpg

27.jpg

3 people like this

Живу в Карелии в деревне модем huawey b315-22  стоит у окна, встроенная антенна направлен прямой видимости смотрит прямо башню YOTA, сигнал  постоянно пропадает ДО 1 ПАЛОК,хочу сделать патч антенну 1800 МГц не могу найти чертежи.

,,, I live in Karelia in the village of a huawey b315-22 modem standing by the window, the built-in antenna is directed straight line of sight looking directly at the YOTA tower, the signal constantly disappears TO 1 STICK, I want to make a patch antenna 1800 MHz I can not find the drawings.

,,, welcome Vitaliy ... !!
,,, I will try to help you ... !!!!

,,, so, do you like ... ???

55.jpg

1 person likes this

,,,it"s good  0.8 mm galvanized iron...!!!

You have to wait a little, because I now work on this antenna..!!!

,,, or maybe you want this...!!!

56.jpg

1 person likes this

Мне все равно мне лучше чертежи показали и я сделаю лишь бы рабочая антенна хорошим усилением,потому что базовая станция очень близко около 300 метров ,внешняя антенна модем b315-22 плохо принимает 1 деление.

,,, I don’t care, the drawings showed me better and I would only make the working antenna a good gain, because the base station is very close to 300 meters, the external antenna of the b315-22 modem does not accept 1 division well.

okay, tomorrow you will have the simulation results ... !!!

But why don't you try and this simple antenna....???

Можно простую антенну я сделаю,я уже мучаюсь плохого интернета:(

Can I make a simple antenna, I'm already tormented by poor Internet :(

Добрый вечер!хочу такую сделать мимо которые вчера выложил картинку  20.00 часов,простую сделать нет возможности без пенопластирола,ездил в город Петрозаводске радиотовары нет разьема sma продаже думаю сделать из 75 ом разьема от тв и кабель тоже буду пользоваться 75 ом от спутниковой тарелки 

,,, Good evening! I want to do this by which I posted a picture yesterday at 20.00 hours, I can’t do a simple thing without polystyrene foam, I went to the city of Petrozavodsk radio products there is no sma connector I think I’ll make a 75 ohm plug from the TV and I will use a 75 ohm cable from the satellite dishes

Polystyrene foam can be found on all roads, even in garbage...!!

If you do not want polyurethane foam spacers you can put two spacer screws but you need other dimensions
,,,for SMA 75 Ohm, you need another distance between vibrator and reflector, but this is not important, you must to try ... !!!

1 person likes this

Хочу такую прошу начерти другое 75 ом,у нас в деревне не валяется пенапластироль 

,,, I want this please draw another 75 ohm, in our village there is no foam plastic

,,,OKAY...!!!!

,,, BUT NOW I WORK ON THIS ... !!!

61.jpg

Хорошо:) bи не терпением жду:)

,,, Good :) I look forward to :)

Хочу такую прошу начерти другое 75 ом,у нас в деревне не валяется пенапластироль 

",,, I want this please draw another 75 ohm, in our village there is no foam plastic"

75ohms cable on a 50ohms card would give 1.5 VSWR...NOT GOOD!

Edited by clanon

75 ом сравнение 50 ом 

75 ohm comparison of 50 ohms

1 person likes this

Vitaliy, please use the English language...!!!