Welcome to WIFI Antennas

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Admin

Antenna KAPPA

47 posts in this topic

The antenna is intended for reception of TV channels 21-60

KAPPA_01.jpg

KAPPA_02.jpg

KAPPA_03.jpg

KAPPA_04.jpg

KAPPA_05.jpg

KAPPA_06.jpg

screenshot_4481.jpg

KAPPA.cst

1 person likes this

hello Jomi. How are you and your health? Sorry to write in Russian, it's more convenient for me to express it! I have a big request for you! You can calculate the Yagi antenna for 690-770 MHz. If you do, then I will write what materials there are. Thank you in advance!

,,, hello Vova, I'll try to see how we solve it ... !!!

,,, but as you can see, this antenna works in your frequency range .... !!!

Yes Kappa is not a bad antenna, but it is broadband! But I would like to make a real antenna, designed according to the program for my range and from my own materials! You can make a mouthguard, but it's problematic !!!!

,,, yes, the antenna I simulated above, works very well on the frequency of 0.8 GHz...!!!

Hello Jomi! You probably forgot about me? Yes, it is clear that there is not enough time for everyone! I wanted to ask. Did you try to simulate Spindler's Yagi antenna, because you did Kappa! These are all antennas from the times of the USSR and were made according to GOST. By the way, the Kappa plant is still operating in my city. And according to Shpindler, I'm certainly interested in my range 690-770 Interestingly, before there were no devices or programs !!!!!!! ... Sorry in Russian.

You have some antenna sketches from Splinder's book....???

1 person likes this

There is a PDF file at home.

By the way, Jomi, it is on the internet with a breakdown of sizes by channel! If you optimize then 10 email. option!

Like this

from 690 to 770 you could use a NORMAL tube dipole NOT FOLDED but TUNING the TUBE's  diameter 

How many elements...GAIN...? do you need 

and WHICH KANAL ?

what tubes do you have?

Edited by clanon

colleague, Clanon, at one time I made a lot of dipole antennas, which are still with friends. Yes, simple and reliable !! On radio sites, there is a lot of controversy and discussion about Spindler's antenna. I still have this one counted at 2600, it works great !!! So I thought to do it for TV, but I would like to optimize !! There is an AL tube. 8 10 and 12mm. Boom - round 20mm 25mm and 18mm Square 15x15

1 person likes this

It is necessary to overlap 2 channels 706 and 754 MHz

10 items will be ok. Reflector is the same Noise immunity is very important

This channels ? more or less...KANALs ...? if only TWO channels we need TWO dipoles if ALL channels only one dipole

Captura.JPG

Edited by clanon

better with one!

I thought so!

Clanon, they brought me an AL strip today. 15x2mm. This is in addition to the material I wrote to you yesterday!

1 person likes this

19 hours ago, vova.gumerov said:

better with one!

I thought so!

Clanon, they brought me an AL strip today. 15x2mm. This is in addition to the material I wrote to you yesterday!

?

IMG_20211124_100849023.jpg

IMG_20211124_100918075.jpg

IMG_20211124_100934976.jpg

IMG_20211124_100943275.jpg

IMG_20211124_101002391.jpg

IMG_20211124_101127633.jpg

IMG_20211124_101139238.jpg

IMG_20211124_101157179.jpg

1 person likes this

so far i'm using 

Boom 15x15 square (1mm)

tubing 8mm (1mm thick)

DIPOLE  15 x 2 mm 

12dbi could be achieve with 7 + 3 elements BANDWIDTH is the hard thing to achieve (More than 50mhz)

Edited by clanon

Thank you very much, Clanon, for your work! Add as many elements as needed. Then I will use without an amplifier.

A dipole made in this way is very good from reactivity

oh it's a long antenna !!!!! I thought that you already calculated the antenna for me and that for 12dbi you need to add + 3 elements ???

Clanon, for one good small antenna, they will give 2 long ones !!!!

1 hour ago, vova.gumerov said:

oh it's a long antenna !!!!! I thought that you already calculated the antenna for me and that for 12dbi you need to add + 3 elements ???

Clanon, for one good small antenna, they will give 2 long ones !!!!

On 11/24/2021 at 7:43 PM, vova.gumerov said:

better with one!

I thought so!

Vova, this antenna is not broadband. It covers 2 adjacent channels. It is not suitable for your requirements. How long do you want the antenna to be?

http://radiotech.inf.ua/Shematic_PCB/HFtehniks/shpindler_anten.htm

1 person likes this

is a great design you can USE the length you want , taking directors OUT from the TIP back (reducing GAIN)

the BALUN losses and bandwidth is of most importance

Edited by clanon