Welcome to WIFI Antennas

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

efeksk

Notch Filter

It's been a long time. I was not active due to health problems. Now I'm slowly coming back. I have added a notch filter in the attached picture. This filter is produced so that the two RF systems working side by side do not interfere with each other. 1 watt rf transmitter in the 915 mhz band and 1200 mhz rf video receiver are used to avoid interference. This filter is to protect 1200mhz rf video receiver from noise from 915mhz rf transmitter. If this filter is not used, noise appears in the image. Should I do to build a pcb filter like this?

HTB1kPXwaND1gK0jSZFsq6zldVXa7.jpg_q50.jpg

1 person likes this

,,,welcome back,my friend...!!!
,,,for you,I will try to simulate this notch filter....!!!

323.jpg

1 person likes this

A Notch Filter is also known as a Band Stop filter or Band Reject Filter. These filters reject/attenuate signals in a specific frequency band called the stop band frequency range and pass the signals above and below this band. For example, if a Notch Filter has a stop band frequency from 1200 MHz to 1300MHz, it will pass all signals from DC to 1200 MHz and above 1300 MHz. It will only block those signals from 1200 MHz to 1300 MHz.

screenshot_1326.jpg

331.jpg