Welcome to WIFI Antennas

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Admin

AGATA 2x2 MIMO - wideband panel antenna 4G/3G/2G (15-17 dBi)

34 posts in this topic

Powerful broadband antenna 3G/4G/2G/Wi-Fi with support for MIMO 2x2. Strengthening 15-17,5 dBi.It is recommended to use complete with universal modems Huawei Е392,E3276(M150-1) and conventional 2G,3G and 4G modems.

Panel antenna MIMO 2x2 AGATA is intended for use in complete equipment of wireless data transmission systems standards:

2G(EDGE, GPRS frequencies GSM1800)

3G (UMTS 2100)

4G (WIMAX,LTE1800, LTE2600)

WI-FI (IEEE 802.11 b, g, n)

in other systems the range of 1700-2700 MHz. AGATA MIMO 2x2 antenna is highly directional and ideal for use in communication systems "point to point" and "point-multipoint". Antenna is a structure of two spaced in-phase arrays with orthogonal polarizations.

3.JPG

4.jpg

1.jpg

2.JPG

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

2 people like this

Because of that antenna 2300-2400, I became more interested in other antennas too. Apparently, I started antenna illness. Where can I buy such an antenna? I will try to remove the dimensions, and repeat it to make

Yes, but in this case there are some feed lines of this kind...

7kar0Ym9ZjCs.jpg

09.jpg

1 person likes this

A very large antenna! And why one of the rings of a smaller size? Is it to receive high frequencies?

16 minutes ago, chilanzar2 said:

A very large antenna! And why one of the rings of a smaller size? Is it to receive high frequencies?

This lower-case directory increases the frequency bandwidth

1 person likes this

This is simpler,,,,

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

3 people like this

50/50 cm antenna size reflector? Apparently, it's made of stainless steel. Oh, how expensive the antenna is! very expensive!

22 minutes ago, chilanzar2 said:

excellent! They accept all virtual money. Webmoney, too!

ERKIN, you want to buy something like this?,,,80$

I think I'm sick with antennas. All the antennas I want to see, touch, open .. and then make. It seems so to me. Funny....xD

1 person likes this

O.o...They do not register me. When they found out that I was from Uzbekistan, they switched off the phone. They say that foreigners have a lot of fuss

On 5/18/2017 at 11:48 AM, chilanzar2 said:

O.o...Меня не регистрируют Они. Когда они узнали, что я из Узбекистана, они выключили телефон. Они говорят, что иностранцы имеют много возни

Станьте Рyсским. ! зачем регистрироваться. ?

,,, Become Russian. ! why register. ?

причем русский-нерусский..просто я не из ...я из далека . Впрочем, больше половины России- нерусские. Опять же впрочем, это другая история, и не здешняя

and Russian-non-Russian .. I'm just not from ... I'm from far away. However, more than half of Russia is non-Russian. Again, however, this is a different story, and not here

Admin, you want me to be their partner? I do not have enough money for this...:D

9 minutes ago, chilanzar2 said:

Admin, you want me to be their partner? I do not have enough money for this...:D

,,, not a partner, just a question ... ????

Can the Chinese repeat? They are quick, very. Then the aliexpress will appear, maybe in the next month, maybe in a year, maybe in the next century. And maybe - and do not repeat. Antex will not open the secrets of the manufacture of its products ... The nuclear center Los Alamos and Kurchatov Center will rest before Antex secrecy.

Forgot to put a smiley face......:D

Edited by chilanzar2

great photo. But, in the people say that Antex in their products adds chemicals - red and white mercury, bromine, potassium sulfate, uranium-cesium ... I'm not mistaken?

I think Valentine will enlighten me on this issue.
Auuuu .., Valentine, what does the antex add to its antennas?

мляя...мой английский сильно хромает. На русский чтоль перейти?!

Edited by chilanzar2

18 minutes ago, chilanzar2 said:

great photo. But, in the people say that Antex in their products adds chemicals - red and white mercury, bromine, potassium sulfate, uranium-cesium ... I'm not mistaken?

", I do not think so, ,,, !!!
Anyway, if they use components of this type, it's a punishment case ...!!!

I'm a pike. Of course, do not add anything. And then, everyone would die of poisoning, and of radiation sickness. I wanted to say - because of 80 dollars

On 5/18/2017 at 5:59 PM, chilanzar2 said:

фото отличные. Но, в народе говорят, что Антех в свои продукты добавляют химические вещества - красный белый и ртути, брома, сульфата калия, урана, цезия ... я не ошибаюсь?

Я думаю, Валентина, просветите меня по этому вопросу.
Ауууу .., Валентина, что антех добавить его антенны?

мляя...мой английский сильно хромает. На русский чтоль перейти?!

Скорее всего китайцы добавляют херню всякyю. Я брал антенны в Антекс, РАБОТАЮТ отлично. как то не верится что Антекс так поступит.

По поводy рyccкий не русский это я в шyтку. ) заказать антенну ведь можно не регистрируясь.

Я не Валентина а Валентин. впредь так больше не оскорбляйте.

Most likely, the Chinese add garbage to everyone. I took antennas in Anteks, WORK perfectly. as it is hard to believe that Antex will do that.

On the occasion of the Russian is not Russian, this is me. ) You can order an antenna without registering.

I am not Valentine, but Valentine. henceforth do not offend any more.

не было даже и мысли оскорбить...если че, то, да, извиняюсь.  Тем более я к своей персоне соизволил как "я щука"..Смысловые нагрузки мне и переводчику тяжко поддаются. Ну а так, да, без рега если отправят - еще лучше. Попробую. 

there was not even an insult to think ... if che, then yes, I apologize. Especially since I deigned to my person as “I am a pike” .. Meaningful loads are hard for me and the translator. Well and so, yes, without reg if sent - even better. I'll try.
  Like this