Welcome to WIFI Antennas

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

chilanzar2

Diary of a solid man-a beginner antennae in excess of high frequencies.

235 posts in this topic

I can repair split air conditioners, satellite dishes, conduct electrical wiring. I can fix cars, and a lot more that I can
Recently, I put amplifiers gsm-3g. Grateful to these my professions, I did not become rich. But, I live in prosperity. In my refrigerator sometimes there are cheese, fish, sausage, and much more. Thanks God!
But, recently there was a client asking for a lot of wimax2300-2400. And I, understanding nothing in excess of high frequencies, tried to understand the theory and practice of these antennas. How do I do it - I'll write a little in this thread.

Edited by chilanzar2
2 people like this

Ok, Erkin, but it's important to know that these WIMAX antennas have a circular polarization...

2.jpg

3.jpg

1.jpg

2 people like this

Jomy, on the second photo, an antenna-wimax - with circular polarization?

33 minutes ago, chilanzar2 said:

Jomy, on the second photo, an antenna-wimax - with circular polarization?

Yes, of course, and as a special fact the circular polarization antenna has a minus of 2-3dBi to the linear polarized antenna

87.jpg

88.jpg

1 person likes this

By the way, members of the forum, I must note that in search of information about extra high-frequency information, I have registered many such thematic forums. But only in this forum I get a lot of help. For this I want to thank the respected Admin a lot. He leads me in the world of antennas.

3 people like this

And for this, I think the positioning of your antenna should be changed.(repositioned)

Admin, I can not find nylon screws and bolts.
I have to use metal screws. How many different sizes do metal-screws use, unlike nylon?
-------------------------------------------------- ------------------
Dear forum users, I want to note that I have been writing with the respected Admini for many hundreds of times - both in other forums and in this forum, even through private.
Antennas in excess of high frequencies - this is a very complicated thing. I did not think so in the past.

Edited by chilanzar2

By the way, I do not speak English well. But, I perfectly know the Turkic languages of Central Asia and the Russian language. If I write badly, then do not laugh at me much. But, my hands are strong, and my head works well. I can fix almost everything. In addition to the nuclear power plan...:)

2 people like this

Today I found in the bazaar all sorts of little things here are such things - I'm starting to prepare the screws myself. To my good luck - this nylon thread - there is fluoroplastic

photo_2017-05-04_16-34-48.jpg

photo_2017-05-04_16-34-08.jpg

photo_2017-05-04_16-39-37.jpg

1 person likes this

ERKIN, after my simulations, it looks like metal screws and spacers are better than plastic ones...

04.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

88.jpg

We do not have such details. I am forced to make it myself. We try to make with our friend. We'll create this detail - I'll post it right away

1.jpg

it's very simple,,,!!!

2.jpg

1 person likes this

But, as simple as possible, it is with them...

Picture 8.jpg

Bravo, excellent Erkin ... !!

Can you test with Anritsu ... ??

Attention, if you mount the four screws in reverse, with them you can also fit the plastic cover...!!!!

6.jpg

3.JPG

1 person likes this

Now I will check on Antritsu. Fluoroplastic F4

photo_2017-05-04_20-36-01.jpg

1 person likes this

My students! But, I myself am a student in high-frequency antennasxD
With love from Tashkent

photo_2017-05-04_21-16-42.jpg

2 people like this

I like, very nice everything ... !!!

The last option, I'm sending you the * dxf file