Welcome to WIFI Antennas

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Admin

Bester Antenna

190 posts in this topic

,,,,a practical way to build this antenna...

679.jpg

3 people like this

On 29.06.2020 at 7:45 PM, clanon said:

By the way has anybody tried to put two FEEDs at 90 degrees on a regular dish (parabolic) ? (MiMo)...?

also puzzled by this question. I asked it to the admin in the topic about butwing 

13 hours ago, Sl4va said:

also puzzled by this question. I asked it to the admin in the topic about butwing 

the thing is ...: how much shadow they cast (yagis need less area) (this bow-tie shapes need a LOT of REFLECTOR to work right...)

PS: i'm inclined to the PETRA designhttps://www.wifi-antennas.com/topic/478-petra-lite-box-home/#comment-3785...is amazingly smooth on ALL the bands...(but then again they need a lot of reflector AREA)

Edited by clanon

[Moved from the Biquad Antenna]

7 minutes ago, Admin said:

,,,no,this one,,,

a3f.jpg

Taking in account it's for an offset mirror, would having more directors improve anything? I've noticed there is the slightly bigger 3G antenna. It would be cool to reach more than 25 dBi gain.

3G ??????????.jpg

3 minutes ago, Admin said:

,,, okay, do as you please...!!!!

I understand that it's about the system in a whole. The higher gain of the feed antenna doesn't mean better system when placed in the focus of a parabola.

If the reason why the simple Bester is better is not because it's easier to build, but rather it results in better antenna, I'll be happy with it. But if the antennas with higher directivity may help to achieve more gain in an offset mirror, the build complexity must not be an issue either. My experiment is about setting kind of a record for Bluetooth Long Range, so I really don't want to loose those extra 3 to 6 dB from the link budget if I can :-)

So which one is best, the simple Bester or the original Bester?

1 person likes this

,,, good, but why not try to put a Batwing antenna in the focus of the  offset mirror...????

1 minute ago, Admin said:

,,, good, but why not try to put a Batwing antenna in the focus of the  offset mirror...????

Why not? I'm open to any solution.

By the way, to me the Batwing antenna looks like a biquad modification. From the simulation data it doesn't look superior to the biquad though, except it has slightly wider bandwidth.

,,, watching this video, I considered it necessary to try to design a Bester antenna made of FR4 fiberglass....

,,, so I present below the simulation designed and sketches for making the antenna....

55.jpg

56.jpg

57.jpg

What is the advantage? Broder frequency response?

Edited by jnkwqlqn

,,, if dielectric foam(polystyrene) is applied between the patches, the dimensions of the antenna can be reduced...

screenshot_2266.jpg

1 person likes this

On 11/21/2020 at 10:17 AM, Admin said:

,,, watching this video, I considered it necessary to try to design a Bester antenna made of FR4 fiberglass....

,,, so I present below the simulation designed and sketches for making the antenna....

57.jpg

How do you think, would make it two sided with via stitching improve it in any way?

I considered that it is still necessary to ensure a uniform impedance over a fairly large frequency range, which is why  I came to this configuration of the antenna....!!

1.jpg

2.jpg

5.jpg

4.jpg

1 person likes this

Bester antenna, made of spray bottoms...

screenshot_2765.jpg

screenshot_2766.jpg

screenshot_2768.jpg

1 person likes this

,,,round elements are made of  the bottom of the cylinder for the gas cartridge (Butane-Propane) burner(outer diameter = 85mm)..!!!

olimpiadb_8686_d_d.jpg

On 3/11/2019 at 10:25 PM, Admin said:

Диапазон LTE 2600 МГц.

4G антенна-LTE-это абонентское устройство для улучшения приема сигнала операторами беспроводной передачи данных, работающими в 4G (LTE 2500-2700 МГц).

screenshot_242.jpg

screenshot_243.jpg

hello JOMY. I read a sea of literature about this antenna, at 2630 there are different sizes everywhere, is your antenna ready for manufacturing? I asked you for a connector, I want to order several on ALI. I want to try to make two antennas. A cannon and a patch that we discussed and you gave the dimensions. And yet I don't really understand the place of powering on the patch. Probably stupid !!!

,,, try to read this whole topic...!!!

,,, and try to use only English on this forum...!!!!

,,, this is the positioning of the feed points for the Bester antenna...

ee51.jpg

On 30/11/2016 at 23:18, Admin said:

Một ăng-ten 3G Bester ở tiêu điểm của phần bù parabol ...

3G ??????????.jpg

45.jpg

IMG_20150711_114522.jpg

Vào ngày 7/8/2020 lúc 15:22, Admin cho biết:

,,, được rồi, làm theo ý bạn ... !!!!

please tell me what is the distance from the pan to the antenna gun, thanks

Hi jomy   any idea of  BDM2  1.8 ghz with wire directers  SiSO system?

Edited by Hamza